Saturday, March 30, 2013

Interesting.. Did the famous stock guru made more money from stocks or property?

http://www.businessinsider.com/martin-zweig-penthouse-listed-for-125m-2013-3

we now know that late investor Martin Zweig's legendary penthouse apartment atop the Pierre in New York City will be listed for $125 million....He paid $21.5 million for the penthouse back in 1999.


Interesting... It does seems long-term passive investing means putting money into a property(be it residential or investment) is a surefire way to riches. Of course, I never go into how he did it or what's his return on stocks are like. He might even have bought his house with a 80% loan which means the ROI is CRAZY. Just my opinion..

4 comments:

SmartPassiveCashFlow said...

Make money from stocks and pump them into property.

Make money from property and buy u more properties.

Cheers,
Dave

TheFinance.sg said...

Hi Sir,

I have a aggregator site - TheFinance.sg. The purpose of this site is to consolidate quality sites and articles like yours together. By doing so, I hope to promote local blogs and financial literacy to a larger audience.

I will like to seek your permission to syndicate your articles. I'm contactable at “thefinance.sg[AT]gmail[DOT]com”

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best Regards.
Derek

Wealth Journey said...

Sure Derek. Go ahead and linked me.
Thanks.

TheFinance.sg said...

Thanks Wealth Journey,

I have published your articles in my site.

All the best in your financial journey.

Cheers!
Derek